Time: July 10, 2010 at 2pm to July 24, 2010 at 7pm
Location: Chris Larson's House
Street: 3261 S Herman Ave
Phone: gavin Jackson 262-344-2336
Event Type: grassroots, campaign, help, needed
Organized By: tom brandstetter
Latest Activity: Jul 8, 2010
I fully believe Chris is the person we need in Madison to further the mission of Transition Milwaukee. Please consider helping with this grassroots campaign
Chris Larson's Platform:
- Create green energy jobs, and give people access to them by restoring funding for transit.
- Create a permanent source of funding for parks, transit, EMS services, and the KRM commuter rail, by advocating for the creation of an RTA, just like he campaigned and organized for in 2008.
- Keep public money in public schools, and help fix the funding formula so MPS gets the state support it deserves.
- Make it harder, not easier, for monopolistic telecoms to raise rates on customers
- Fix and preserve the Hoan Bridge.
Chris Larson stands for green jobs now, supporting the transit that provides job access, and funding our world class parks.
If you want a progressive, responsive, and policy-driven democrat in the legislature, join team Larson! Let's Further the Wisconsin idea, and return Wisconsin to its progressive, environmentalist roots. Now is the time to kick out Corporate Santa Claus and elect a real advocate for the people.
Join us in knocking on doors this Saturday at 2pm for Chris.
The meaningful interactions between you and primary voters at their doors will decide this election, so email me back or call me at 262-344-2336 if you can make it on Saturday at 2pm. We are meeting at Chris' house (3261 S. Herman St.), so it is a good chance to get a comprehensive understanding of the issues, and then get into the field and talk with people who are most definitely voting in the primary. If you can’t make that shift, we will also be out 5-8pm on Friday and Saturday, and 11-2, 2-5, and 5-8 on Sunday. Email me back and let me know what works best for you.
If you cannot make it Saturday, we have many more opportunities for helping out with the campaign.
Every night this week and next week from 6-9, we need volunteers to make calls to voters. Please let me know what night works best for your schedule.
Thanks for your help and support, and let's get Chris in office!