Transition Milwaukee

Rebuilding Community Resilience & Self-Reliance

Chris Terbrueggen's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are the notes from the last Permaculture/ Rainwater Harvesting Study Circle on…"

Chris Terbrueggen replied Mar 11, 2011 to Permaculture and Rainwater Harvesting Study Circle Journal

5 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Chris Terbrueggen

"Speaking of Climatic Factors, Check out these local resources on Climate Change in W…"

Chris Terbrueggen replied Feb 1, 2011 to Permaculture and Rainwater Harvesting Study Circle Journal

5 Mar 11, 2011

"Thanks Barbara for posting these study circle ideas. I plan to write a journal entry…"

Chris Terbrueggen replied Jan 31, 2011 to Permaculture and Rainwater Harvesting Study Circle Journal

5 Mar 11, 2011

"Greetings, As many of you know, There is a growing movement within Transition Initia…"

Chris Terbrueggen replied Jan 22, 2011 to TM Vision & Mission

15 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Barbara Richards

"Greetings, Great Hub Meeting last night. Natalie asked for some suggestions on the v…"

Chris Terbrueggen replied Dec 21, 2010 to TM Vision & Mission

15 Jan 27, 2011

"I appreciate the Steering Committee's efforts to write an initial draft of the visio…"

Chris Terbrueggen replied Dec 18, 2010 to TM Vision & Mission

15 Jan 27, 2011

"In support of Barbara's discussion, I thought I repost this here. There are a vari…"

Chris Terbrueggen replied Nov 13, 2010 to Local Politics

3 Nov 14, 2010

"Interesting comment Barb. We might need to play the role of an educator first, inste…"

Chris Terbrueggen replied Oct 21, 2010 to Open Discussion: Five-Fold Path of Productive Meetings: Right People, Right Container, Right Process, Right Facilitation, Right Agenda.

6 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Sarah Moore

"After viewing Starhawks webinar, I found the following info chart on organizational…"

Chris Terbrueggen replied Oct 18, 2010 to Open Discussion: Five-Fold Path of Productive Meetings: Right People, Right Container, Right Process, Right Facilitation, Right Agenda.

6 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Sarah Moore

"On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:43 PM, carolyne wrote: Hi Chris I am happy to talk by ph…"

Chris Terbrueggen replied Oct 15, 2010 to Open Discussion: Five-Fold Path of Productive Meetings: Right People, Right Container, Right Process, Right Facilitation, Right Agenda.

6 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Sarah Moore

RSS

© 2017   Created by TM Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service